Monday, January 11, 2010

A little about me

You have no reason to believe anything I say here, if you don't know a little about me and my background.

I am an HR professional by choice. HR was actually one of my majors in school. I have worked in Fortune 500 Companies, a national public accounting firm, and a small community hospital. At times it feels like I have hit all the industries, but I am sure there are some that I have missed. Once upon a time I had my PHR designation, but due to my procrastination I lost it for failure to complete the needed education. This is something that I kick myself regularily over and I am currently studying to take the SPHR test. I am a member of SHRM and my local chapter as well, though I must admit I have never been all that active.

I know that over the next weeks, months and dare I say it...years, you will learn even more than me than what I have provided in this short thumbnail sketch. Here is to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment